D2: industrial dishwasher dosing pump
Part of the BrightLogic range of highly durable and easy-to-use dosing systems, the D2 industrial dishwasher dosing pump is the ideal partner for tunnel, conveyor or flight machines.
The D2 can automatically dose two products, either alternatively or simultaneously, with consistent flow rates. With its smart design and operation features, the D2 offers high versatility of use, working in cyclic mode, with conductive and inductive probes, or using the timed/signal mode for use on single tank dishwashers. Brushless motors guarantee the pumps' long-term quality.
For commercial dishwashers, see the D1 dishwasher dosing pump.
Branding options are available to add the name, the logo or the contact details of any company to the dosing pump.
- Suitable for multi tank, conveyor, flight machine
- Operating modes: Timed/signal, Conductivity & Cyclic (click for image)
- Add on pump available for use with sanitiser (click for image)
- Solenoid version available for use with powder systems (click for image)
- Brushless motors ensure maximum return on your investment (click for image)
- Ability to disable prime and pump stop facility (click for image)
- Engineers' test screen to prove signal connections (click for image)
- A variety of tube materials and connectors to best suit your installation (click for image)
- Branding available (click for image)
|Voltage / Frequency||
|Signal Supply||12-240V AC or DC|
Buzzer/Lamp 24V DC 500Ma,
6mm Brightchem (maximum @100% 285ml/min) (minimum @30% 38ml/min)
3mm Brightchem (maximum @100% 35ml/min) (minimum @20% 3.5ml/min)
|Control Circuitry||Microprocessor controller with 16 x 2 LCD display, programing via 5 key external keypad, security access code|
|Motor||24V DC, 600mA with 120 RPM gearbox (detergent) 40RPM gearbox (rinse)|
|Enclosure||Glass filled polypropylene IP44|
|Installation Kit||Installation kit optional|
(H x W x D)
|243 x 287 x132|
Max branding (mm)
(H x W)
|40 x 40|
Standard installation kits for dishwash include:
- an angle-tank injector
- a non-return valve
- a ceramic weight
- cable ties
Accessories and services
We offer our customers the option to distribute our products under their own company's name thanks to our internal branding facility.
We offer a free chemical compatibility test to ensure that your soap, paper or chemicals dispensers are supplied with the most suitable components.
Some of our products have an exclusivity option. Unique pin positions or access codes lock the dosing equipment to your chemical.
The suction lance from Brightwell allows you to distribute up to three dosing units from one chemical drum.
Peristaltic pump tube is critical to the performance of any dosing system.