9 February 2017
Brightwell Dispensers Ltd are a global designer and manufacturer of chemical dilution, soap and paper dispensers and dosing equipment. With their head-quarters, innovation centre and primary manufacturing facilities based in the UK, Brightwell export to 85 countries worldwide, supported by a network of exclusive distributors. Their product ranges cover all hygiene environments such as away-from-home washrooms, healthcare and leisure facilities, on-premise laundries, industrial laundries and professional kitchens.
- To operate production processes at the correct rate in order to assist or complete the manufacture of finished product, sub-assemblies and components.
- Maintain product quality standards in line with QA specifications.
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to ensure everyone’s safety and adherence to the company’s 5S program
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of equipment
- To work as part of a team to help and support others and provide proactive communication to highlight problems or opportunities for improvement
- To operate production processes at the correct output rate to achieve the production plan and ensure the on time delivery of goods
- Production processes include manual assembly processes, inspection or operating machinery/equipment and may require basic adjustments or maintenance to maintain output rates and quality standards.
- To manufacture product to the required quality standards and record data as determined by the relevant quality standards or specifications.
- Adhere to company health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of yourself and others. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided by the company and must be worn at all times where specified.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance tasks to ensure the safe and efficient operation of production processes and equipment
- Play an active role in maintaining housekeeping standards to ensure everyone’s safety and support the company’s 5S program.
- Working as part of a team you will be expected to work in a proactive manner and help and support others to achieve the company’s goals and objectives
- Be proactive in communicating any problems or opportunities for improvement to a manager, supervisor or team leader to ensure speedy resolution
Sum-up of essential and desirable criteria:
Education / Qualifications:
No formal qualifications required. Ability to fluently speak, understand, read and write English. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Apprenticeship, NVQ or certified training in a manufacturing discipline is desirable.
Knowledge of manufacturing processes or experience working in a manufacturing environment is essential.
Hands on experience working on manual assembly processes or operating machinery or equipment is desirable.
- Manual dexterity
- Skilled at operating
- Manual assembly processes
- Assembly or moulding equipment
- Inspection equipment
- Quality focussed
- Customer focussed
- Good attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Proactive attitude
- Team working
Notes: Normal hours of work are 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern as shown below, with an unpaid break of 30 minutes.
Week 1 Start Finish
Monday to Friday 06:55 14:55
Monday to Friday 14:45 22:45
Interested? If you are interested in the above position, please contact the HR department at 01273 511 307 and ask for an application form or send your CV indicating your salary expectations to HR@btigroup.co.uk