The new BrightLogic membrane pump is a laundry dosing system which has been designed to deliver excellent flowrate consistency, even with highly viscous products.
Sharing all of the tried and tested components of the established BrightLogic peristaltic pump range, the membrane pump allows for an easy upgrade, with the opportunity to mix and match up to 10 pumps for a truly versatile chemical dosing system.
Branding options are available to add the name, the logo or the contact details of any company to the dosing system.
- Advanced PCB hardware
- Brushless motors (click for image)
- 16 x 4 character illuminated screen (click for image)
- Wireless USB comms
- Configure any combination 1 - 10 pumps (click for image)
- Easy add-on pump configuration (click for image)
- Full speed control on all pumps
- Full range of accessories to suit your installation
- Formula select module available for easy access to programme selection (click for image)
- Independently CE and UL approved
- Programme formula select with wash cycle names (click for image)
- Prime and stop pumps from the formula select
- Bespoke access codes and screen text
- Twenty programmes as standard
- Chemical usage report including selectable date and time range feature
- Engineer's test screen to view signal inputs
- Auto formula select setting
- Multilingual programming
- Free programming software (click for image)
- Relay mode setting
- Branding available (click for image)
|Voltage / Frequency||100-240V AC / 50-60Hz|
|Current @ 265V||
H6 : 0.98A
H8 : 1.13A
|Signal Supply||12-240V AC or DC|
Flush Valve 24V DC, 1.25A (10W) max
Buzzer/Lamp 24V DC 500Ma, (10W) max
max (100%) 1500ml per/min (Using water)
min (30%) 570ml per/min (Using water)
16 x 4 illuminated LCD display,
Programming via 9 external keypad keys,
Security access code
|Motor||Brushless 24V DC, 600mA|
|Enclosure||Glass-Filled Polypropylene IP45|
|Installation Kit||Available on request|
(H x W x D)
H2 - 285 x 370 x 190
H4 - 285 x 730 x 190
H6 - 285 x 1090 x 190
H8 - 285 x 1450 x 190
H10 - 285 x 1810 x 190
H2 - 3.4kg
H4 - 5.6kg
H6 - 7.8kg
H8 - 10kg
H10 - 12.2kg
Max branding (mm)
(H x W)
|40 x 40|
Standard installation kits for membrane pump include:
2. herby clips
3. a sinker support and filter
Accessories and services
|Laundry Manifold||Branding||Free chemical compatibility test||Exclusivity||Suction lances||Tubing||Low level alarm||10 pump controller||Computer software & USB||Real Time Clock|
We offer our customers the option to distribute our products under their own company's name thanks to our internal branding facility.
We offer a free chemical compatibility test to ensure that your soap, paper or chemicals dispensers are supplied with the most suitable components.
Some of our products have an exclusivity option. Unique pin positions or access codes lock the dosing equipment to your chemical.
The suction lance from Brightwell allows you to distribute up to three dosing units from one chemical drum.
Peristaltic pump tube is critical to the performance of any dosing system.
Connected to a dosing unit, or with its own power supply the BrightLogic low level alarm will monitor the level of up to 10 chemicals.
If you need a higher flow rate than 1000ml per minute, the 10 pump controller features all the same software and hardware features of the BrightLogic system.
While other laundry systems offer expensive computerised control solutions, BrightLogic makes it simple and affordable.