Autocut paper towel dispenser
30 October 2019
The Autocut paper towel dispenser is ideal for environments where hygiene is paramount. The system allows users to pull paper towels from the dispenser without needing to touch the unit, making it a great alternative to the traditional manual paper dispenser.
The Autocut paper dispenser is a great solution for controlling the amount of paper usage. It dispenses one sheet of paper towel at a time, reducing paper wastage and costs. Brightwell Dispensers Autocut dispenser is one of the smallest Autocut products in the market as it dispenses an economical 23.5 cm towel length. This can provide up to 23% in savings compared to other dispensers.
This Autocut dispenser can run most types of paper towel rolls including 1ply, 2ply, and 3ply. It works with paper towel rolls from 19.7 cm to 20.5 cm wide with standard arms (for 40 mm rolls). The maximum towel roll diameter that the dispenser takes is 19.5 cm.
Benefits of the Autocut dispenser:
- Cost-effective - regulates usage and lowers the cost-in-use
- Environmentally friendly
- Cutting blade re-sharpens itself, making for a clean cut every time
- Improves hygiene as you only touch the paper towel
- Easy to use for the end-user
- Compact, sleek and stylish design
- Key locking system to prevent damage and theft
- Low maintenance dispenser with a low pull strength, making paper easy to pull
- The design of the dispenser means that users can even use a low grammage paper without it ripping.